As a leading supplier of production plant systems EPIC has worked across a wide-range of industries and applications. Below are production plant examples that EPIC has successfully designed and built. To find out more details these production plant specifications or have a question answered about pilot plant production, speak with one of our engineers today.
- Commercial Chemical PlantThis six-part commercial module was built based off of a 3D model developed by EPIC’s process & mechanical engineering team along with the process operations given by the client. Read more about EPIC’s ability to design a new commercial plant into your functioning plant without disrupting current operations.
- Complete Design/Build Modular Commercial Plant SystemEach customer that works with EPIC is given one point of contact that handles each element of a commercial plant project, from the first call through installation and start-up. Talk to an engineer today to start the development of your next commercial plant.
- Commercial Plant DesignEPIC Pilot Plants designs and builds applications which improve production feasibility for your process technology. This commercial plant, along with all other projects taken on by EPIC, was fabricated and tested while the customer maintained full daily operations.
- Commercial Distillation InstallationThis is the second phase installation of a C02 flue gas removal commercial distillation system. This commercial plant gives the client the opportunity to prove a new C02 removal technology. Read the full press release on this system here…
- Commercial Plants Integrated into Food Processing FacilityEPIC designed, built and integrated the entire manufacturing process for the client, including multiple commercial plants. Read the press release on this production plant and the design/build process used to successfully complete the project.
- Industrial Pesticide Production PlantThis custom process system is designed in a unique two-to-one process skid layout. A single module was assembled and fabricated at EPIC and will contain the final working production system. During shipping, the single module was split into two modules then rejoined once on site.
- Distillation Tower for Alternative EnergyEPIC helped Akermin achieve a commercial plant size for their distillation system that was under budget and met technical proficiency. EPIC’s experienced fabrication team suggested the use of stainless steel tubing. The recommendation was a success as the tubing was faster to install, cost less and the process systems operational parameters did not require piping. Read how EPIC helped Akermin engineer and fabricate this commercial distillation tower that was able to remove 90% of C02 from coal fired flue gas.
- Production Plant DesignEPIC Pilot Plants designs commercial systems to optimize production for your specific process technology.