EPIC utilizes a proven network of suppliers and vendors to complete expert pilot plant design and fabrication projects. Our pilot plant specialists work with suppliers from across the U.S. and world to take client process technologies and make them viable at production levels.
EPIC does not develop or own the process technologies we work with, so our focus is on finding suppliers that best suit our clients needs. We do have several vendors that we use on a regular basis due to the high quality of the parts and solutions they provide. Below is a select list of some featured modular pilot plant process suppliers:
- Process Engineering Associates – a chemical engineering company providing process design, applied chemical engineering, and process safety services to processing industries.
- Rockwell Automation – is an American provider of industrial automation and information products. EPIC’s Controls and Automation team commonly use Rockwell Automation platforms for process and plant automation.
- HTE Technologies – sub-assemblies, automation for: variable frequency drives, hydraulics and compressed air solutions.
- The Harlan Company – Provides Design Build services as well as Full Estimating, Scheduling, Budget Analysis, and Construction in the St. Louis Metro Area.
- Swagelok – tubing, valves and fittings for both industrial and sanitary systems
- Quest Specialty Products, Inc. – Our machining capabilities range from very small parts utilized by the Medical Industry, components for light Industrial, Commercial, Defense & Aerospace to very large parts in the Transportation and Rail Industries.
- SEMCOR – providing metal and lined valves, quarter turn valve automation packages, plastic lined pipe and fittings, and hose assemblies.
- French Gerleman – Offers one of the largest inventories and selection of outstanding automation, datacom, electrical, power transmission and safety products and services to the industrial, commercial and construction markets in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.
- Apsen-Hysys – 3D modeling and design software, for process simulation and scale-up.
- IPEG – Process system parts and equipment: pumps and valves primarily
- Graybar – electrical wiring, conduits, panels, etc.
- Hagedorn and Gannon – industrial equipment: mixers, pumps, tanks, meters, heat exchangers, etc.
- Victor Energy – Provider of innovative boilers, package boilers and Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs)
- Plexus Scientific – Employee-owned small business that provides Environmental Remediation Services, Business and IT Solutions, Energy and Sustainable Solutions, Safety Services, and Nuclear Solutions.